Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 301 – Sin Of Judah Is Written Through A Kindled Fire (Jeremiah 17:1-27)
1. What did the Lord say about how engraved the sin of Judah was?
2. While their children remembered their altars, what actions was God taking?
3. Should we place our trust in God or man?
4. Can you trust in your heart?
5. How deep into man does God reach to judge righteously?
6. What lesson was God teaching by using the partridge in comparison to a person getting riches?
7. How long was the glorious throne, the sanctuary of Israel, set on high?
8. Did Jeremiah fearfully approach God?
9. What message did God tell Jeremiah to deliver in all the gates of Jerusalem?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager