Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 300 – The Word Came Through My Name Is The Lord (Jeremiah 16:1-21)
1. Why did God tell Jeremiah not to marry or have children?
2. What did God tell Jeremiah concerning the house of mourning and the house of feasting?
3. When Jeremiah would shew these things to the people, what was their response?
4. How was Jeremiah supposed to answer the questions of the people?
5. Rather than being remembered for bringing the children of Israel from Egypt, what was going to be the new remembrance concerning His deliverance?
6. How much effort was God going to put forth to find His people?
7. How much can be hidden from God?
8. Before the children of Israel are restored, how much would they pay for their sins?
9. Would God cause anyone other than Israel to learn from these things?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager