Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 295 – The Word Came To Jeremiah Through Visitation (Jeremiah 11:1-23)
1. Who was Jeremiah supposed to speak the words of “this covenant” to?
2. What did Jeremiah say, “so be it, O Lord” concerning?
3. Did God expect them to just hear His word?
4. Did the children of Israel change from the ways of their fathers?
5. Was God going to be merciful towards those whom worshipped idols?
6. How often did God want Jeremiah to pray for Israel?
7. Did God still see His people as holy?
8. Though the Lord made them fair and goodly, what did He pronounce?
9. What were God’s intentions for those whom plotted against Jeremiah?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager