Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 294 – Hear Ye The Word Through Pour Out Fury (Jeremiah 10:1-25)
1. Did God want Israel to learn the ways of the heathen?
2. Are there any that can be likened unto God?
3. Why did Jeremiah refer to some as brutish and foolish?
4. Who is the “former” of all things?
5. Why were they to gather up the wares [bundle] out of the land?
6. What facts did the Lord have to grieve over and bear?
7. Is mankind meant to determine our own direction?
8. What type of correction did Jeremiah fear from the Lord?
9. Who did Jeremiah want God to pour out His fury upon?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager