Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 293 – Weeping Through Uncircumcised in Heart (Jeremiah 9:1-26)
1. Why did Jeremiah write about weeping at the opening of this chapter?
2. Why would a righteous person have wanted to escape from among the Israelites at the time Jeremiah was a prophet?
3. Did God try His people?
4. If a person in Israel spoke peaceably to his or her neighbor could that be trusted?
5. Was God going to let them get away with their transgressions?
6. What did God call the mourning women for?
7. What should the wise, strong, and rich man glory in?
8. What type of uncircumcision was found in all the house of Israel?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager