Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 291 – The Word Came To Jeremiah Through The Desolate Land (Jeremiah 7:1-34)
1. What did the people of Judah need to do to dwell in the land of their fathers?
2. Did it profit Israel to trust in lying words?
3. Did the vain worship of Israel profit them?
4. How often was Jeremiah supposed to pray for Judah?
5. What caused God to want to pour out His anger and fury on everything?
6. Was God more interested in sacrifices or obedience?
7. Why did God reject and forsake the people of Jerusalem in the generation Jeremiah was prophesying to?
8. Why was Tophet going to be known as something different than it once was?
9. In the time God set forth His Judgment on them, what happened to the joy that once had been in the streets of Jerusalem?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager