Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 288 – If Thou Wilt Return Through Woe Is Me Now (Jeremiah 4:1-31)
1. What did Judah have to do to prevent God’s fury from coming upon them?
2. Did God want peace declared in Judah?
3. Did God lie to the people of Jerusalem?
4. Whose fault was it that a sentence was given against Jerusalem?
5. When God beheld His Creation and His people, was He full of joy?
6. Was God going to reconsider making the whole land desolate?
7. Would Zion retain her population, safety, glory, appeal, and joy?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager