Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 286 – Word Came To Him Through Thou Shalt Not Prosper (Jeremiah 2:1-37)
1. Whose fault was it that Israel and God were separated in this context?
2. Who was working to repair this breach in relationship?
3. What did God call the heavens to be astonished at?
4. In consideration of the spoiling of Israel, what did God say would correct them?
5. When God cared for Israel and tried to correct them, how did they respond?
6. Though the Lord was not a wilderness to His people, were they honest enough to confess their faults and repent of them?
7. Though Israel had confidence [trust] in Egypt, what did God say about that?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager