Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 285 – Word Came To Him Through The Lord Delivering Him (Jeremiah 1:11-19)
1. What did God desire Jeremiah to learn from seeing a rod of an almond tree?
2. What message did God deliver to Jeremiah through the northern facing seething pot?
3. Why did the Lord call the families of the northern kingdoms against Judah?
4. What did God expect Jeremiah to speak unto the people?
5. Would Jeremiah have been excused had he been dismayed [made afraid] at their faces?
6. What did God make Jeremiah?
7. Were those opposed to the truth going to prevail against Jeremiah?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager