Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 284 – Words Of Jeremiah Through Destroy Then Build (Jeremiah 1:1-10)
1. Based on the first three verses of this book and using the history we have recorded (i.e. Kings and Chronicles), when did the word of the Lord come to him?
2. At what point did God know Jeremiah was going to be His prophet?
3. Was Jeremiah ready from the start to be a prophet?
4. How did the Lord answer Jeremiah’s excuse of not knowing what to speak?
5. What was Jeremiah going to do before building and planting?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager