Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 281 – Oh That Thou Wouldest Through Wilt Thou Refrain (Isaiah 64:1-12)
1. Why did Israel want God to rend the heavens and come down?
2. Did God ever do terrible things that Israel did not look for?
3. Under the Old Law, did they know what God prepared for those whom waited for God?
4. Did Isaiah present Israel before God, in this context, as a worthy people?
5. When Isaiah besought the Lord as their Father, did he ask for God’s anger to continue or for God to refrain from His anger?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager