Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 221 – Woe For Calling Evil Good Through A Roaring Day (Isaiah 5:20-30)
1. Is it right to confuse evil and good, or darkness and light, or bitter and sweet?
2. Is God pleased with those who are wise and prudent in their own sight?
3. Do people who drink alcohol use righteous judgment?
4. Could those in Israel expect a good outcome for despising the word of God?
5. Is the anger of God appealing?
6. Did God use other nations to bring about judgment on the erring?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager