Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 220 – A Song Through Hasten His Work (Isaiah 5:1-19)
1. What lesson(s) are taught in the song of the vineyard?
2. Was it a good thing for those in Israel to hoard lands and houses?
3. How does the Lord view those who seek alcohol, partying, and not His work?
4. Why did GodŐs people go into captivity?
5. Did/does Hell [Sheol] welcome those whom are full of self-glory?
6. Who is humbled and who is exalted when the Lord issues His judgments?
7. When GodŐs judgment prevailed upon the earth, what happened with the ruins of those who had become fat with abundance?
8. Was it wise for Israel to essentially provoke God by carrying on with their open sins and tempting Him to judge them?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager