Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 276 – The Lord’s Hand Is Not Shortened Through His Covenant (Isaiah 59:1-21)
1. Was Israel’s separation from God due to God not being able to hear them?
2. At this time, were the children of Israel honest?
3. Was the fruit of their works good?
4. Was Israel practicing just judgment at the time this context was penned?
5. Since Israel had failed in so many areas, did they have judgment and truth among them?
6. When the Lord was displeased, what did He do for Himself?
7. According to what does the Lord repay His adversaries?
8. Did those who feared the Lord and turned from their transgressions have hope?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager