Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 275 – Cry Aloud Through The Lord Hath Spoken It (Isaiah 58:1-14)
1. Did God want His messenger(s) to quietly deal with the sins of His people?
2. At this point in time, was Israel’s service to God genuine?
3. If they started serving God acceptably, would they have righteousness before them?
4. If they corrected themselves would God hear their cries?
5. What did they need to do to rise in obscurity and have God return as their guide?
6. Was Israel going to be capable of restoring the old places that were laid waste?
7. What did they need to do to delight themselves in the Lord?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager