Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 274 – Righteous Perish Unnoticed Through No Peace For Wicked (Isaiah 57:1-21)
1. When the righteous perished, did anyone lay it to heart?
2. Whom did the Lord ask to draw near in this context?
3. Did those whom the Lord called to draw near try to hide their sins?
4. Though these people were wearied in their way, did they grieve over their sins?
5. Did they fear God?
6. Would the works of these people profit them?
7. Were God’s people going to be in the same predicament as the people who erred?
8. Who can dwell with God?
9. Would God contend forever with those He smote and corrected?
10. Would there be peace for the wicked?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager