Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 273 – Keep Judgment & Justice Through Abundant Drunkenness (Isaiah 56:1-12)
1. What did Isaiah say about God’s expectations for His people concerning the doing of evil?
2. What did the Lord say concerning the sons of strangers that joined themselves to the Lord in Israel, the eunuchs in Israel, and the outcasts in Israel?
3. Were the watchmen of Israel watching for the predators that were coming?
4. Whose interests were the watchmen of Israel concerned about?
5. Did the watchmen of Israel oppose the consumption of alcoholic beverages?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager