Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 272 – Everyone One That Thirsteth Through Not Be Cut Off (Isaiah 55:1-13)
1. What can we learn from the first two verses of this chapter?
2. What does really listening to God lead to for the souls of men?
3. Did God leave a witness to His promises?
4. Was Israel going to have an influence on other nations at some point?
5. Is it possible for there to be a time wherein God cannot be found?
6. Can one come to God with his or her own way of thinking?
7. In what way is the word of God similar to rain and snow?
8. Were troublesome times or joyous times ahead for Israel based on this context?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager