Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 271 – Sing O Barren Through Their Righteousness Of God (Isaiah 54:1-17)
1. Why would the barren have reason to sing?
2. What fear was going to be removed from them?
3. What carnal relationship did God use to describe His care for Israel?
4. What did God say about His forsaking of Israel?
5. Was God’s wrath against Israel continual?
6. How did God describe the rebuilding of His people?
© 2015 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager