Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 270 – Who Hath Believed Through Intercession For Transgressors (Isaiah 53:1-12)
1. Did Isaiah indicate that everyone would believe the report of the prophets?
2. Will the one being prophesied of (contextually provable to be Jesus) be desired for His outward appearance?
3. Did Isaiah prophesy that Jesus would be highly esteemed?
4. What does it mean that Jesus was to have “borne our griefs and carried our sorrows”?
5. Why was Jesus to be wounded?
6. What was the cause of Israel’s going astray?
7. Did Isaiah say that Jesus would protest against what was going to happen to Him?
9. What did Isaiah prophesy concerning whether or not Jesus said anything wrong?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager