Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 269 – Awake Through They’ll Consider What They’ve Not Heard (Isaiah 52:1-15)
1. Who was told to awake?
2. Once awakened, would they go into captivity?
3. What did Zion gain from selling themselves?
4. When God’s people were oppressed, what was happening to the name of the Lord?
5. Was God going to allow His name to be unknown among His people?
6. Did Jerusalem have good or bad news coming to them at this time?
7. What reasons were there for Jerusalem to break forth into joy?
8. When the Lord would lead them from captivity, what did He instruct them not to do?
9. Was the Lord’s servant going to leave an impression on the nations?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager