Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 268 – Hearken To Me Through Changing Of The Cup Of Fury (Isaiah 51:1-23)
1. Was the righteous of Zion going to be given a message of comfort or distress?
2. While there is a temporal nature of the earth, what about salvation?
3. Can one know righteousness?
4. Did Israel fail to trust in God because He had not delivered them in the past?
5. While they had received the fury of the Lord, what did God promise them?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager