Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 267 – The Bill Of Divorcement Through Lying Down In Sorrow (Isaiah 50:1-11)
1. Who caused the separation between Israel and God?
2. Was God capable of saving them if they would have hearkened to His calls?
3. Was God ever directly instrumental in someone knowing how to speak aright?
4. When the Lord opened up the ear of the one discussed in this chapter, was there any choice in that individual adhering to the words God spoke?
5. What did the individual in this chapter do concerning the smiters?
6. Why did the individual discussed in this chapter stand fearless?
7. Would those who feared God trust in Him as their light or would they seek out their own source of light?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager