Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 219 – Few Men Through A Tabernacle For Safety (Isaiah 4:1-6)
1. As the Lord is continuing to discuss His punishment against Judah and Jerusalem (Isaiah 3:1-26), how hard was it for a woman to find a husband in Judah?
2. What did the branch of the Lord look like to those who are “escaped of Israel” in “that day”?
3. Would those who remained alive in Jerusalem be sinners?
4. Was God going to clean up His holy city?
5. Once God finished His disciplinary action on His city, did He plan to defend her?
6. Did God intend to provide a place of refuge in His city?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager