Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 266 – Listen O Isles Through All Flesh Shall Know (Isaiah 49:1-26)
1. What did the servant called from the womb liken His mouth to?
2. What did the servant focus on when He thought His labor was in vain?
3. Was the servant called from the womb only going to help Israel?
4. Though this servant was going to be despised, what were rulers going to do?
5. Was the despised servant going to be able to deliver those whom He was sent to?
6. While the earth rejoiced, what did Zion say?
7. Did the Lord forget His people?
8. If Zion lifted up her eyes to behold what God wanted them to see, what would they see?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager