Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 265 – Hear Ye This Through No Peace To The Wicked (Isaiah 48:1-22)
1. Was the fact that Israel called themselves God’s people enough to make them such?
2. What reasons did God state for them not being His people?
3. For whose sake did God choose not to cut off Israel?
4. Did God want His people to know that He could have power over Babylon?
5. What could Israel have experienced had they hearkened unto the Lord?
6. What did Isaiah foretell them concerning their future bondage in Babylon?
7. What do the wicked lack?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager