Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 263 – The Lord Saith To Cyrus Through Israel Justified (Isaiah 45:1-25)
1. Why did God help Cyrus subdue nations and gain riches?
2. Though Cyrus did not know the Lord, why did the Lord gird [equip] him?
3. Can it be said that light, darkness, evil, and righteousness are all from God? (Prepare to discuss how or if this is a contradiction of God’s character.)
4. What should man be mindful of when thinking about challenging God?
5. In a regard to the prophecy about Cyrus, should Israel have feared his coming?
6. Did God intend for the earth to be uninhabited?
7. Did God want Israel to seek Him in vain?
8. Did God want them to realize that it was He, not their idols, that would justify His people?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager