Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 262 – Now Hear Through The Foundation Laid (Isaiah 44:1-28)
1. Did God want His people Israel to identify themselves as His people?
2. What manner of reasoning did God use to calm the fears of His people?
3. What did God say about those who created their own gods?
4. What did God want Israel to remember?
5. What did God want the earth to sing about?
6. What did God declare about Cyrus?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager