Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 261 – He That Formed Thee Through Israel Reproached (Isaiah 43:1-28)
1. What reasons did God give Israel that they should not have feared?
3. Why did God bring down the Chaldeans?
4. How did God describe His power and might as the King of Israel?
5. Why did God tell Israel not to remember the former things?
6. Had the children of Israel been distancing themselves from God?
7. For whose sake did God blot out the transgressions of Israel?
8. What/who did God want them to put in remembrance?
9. Why did God give Israel the curse and reproaches?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager