Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 260 – Behold My Servant Through He Laid It Not To Heart (Isaiah 42:1-25)
1. Who is Isaiah referring to as the servant that shall bring judgment to the Gentiles, not fail, etc.?
2. Who is the source of the spirit of man that exists within your flesh?
3. What was the person the Lord called in righteousness going to do?
4. Does the Lord want His glory to be given to graven images?
5. Can God foretell us of future events?
6. Did God want songs sung to praise Him?
7. What was the Lord going to go forth as and what was He saying He was going to do?
8. Did God want them to learn some things from His jealous rage?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager