Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 259 – Keep Silence Through They Are All Vanity (Isaiah 41:1-29)
1. What did God call for from the islands as He awaited the people to speak to Him?
2. Who raised up the righteous man from the east?
3. In what way did people help each other when the man from the east rose up?
4. When all the nations were in fear, what advantage did Israel have?
5. Did Israel have to fear those who were incensed against them?
6. What did the Lord seek to accomplish by helping the poor and needy?
7. In what way did God challenge Israel?
8. What message did God deliver to Israel when comparing His might to theirs?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager