Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 258 – Comfort Through Renewed Strength (Isaiah 40:1-31)
1. Why was it time for Jerusalem to be comforted in this prophecy?
2. Who is the voice crying in the wilderness and what was he going to cry?
3. What good tidings were brought to Zion?
4. What points did Isaiah make in showing how God is greater than man?
5. Was there hope given to those who waited upon the Lord, but had gotten weary?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager