Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 218 – The Lord Takes Away Through Mourning (Isaiah 3:1-26)
1. What did the Lord take away from Jerusalem and Judah?
2. Who was going to lead Judah?
3. Why was God going to cause Jerusalem to be ruined and Judah to fall?
4. Did Judah try to hide their sins?
5. With Judah, did God continue His pattern of you reap what you sow?
6. Who caused Judah to err?
7. Were those in Judah who abused others going to get away from being judged for their sins?
8. Why was God going to punish the women of Judah?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager