Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 257 – Letters From Babylon Through Peace In Hezekiah’s Days (Isaiah 39:1-8)
1. Why were letters and a present sent from Babylon to Hezekiah?
2. What did Hezekiah do in response to the letters and present from Babylon?
3. Who enquired of Hezekiah’s visitors?
4. Was Hezekiah willing to talk about what he had shown the Babylonians?
5. Who did Isaiah speak on the behalf of to Hezekiah?
6. What did Hezekiah learn about the future of his house, family, and kingdom?
7. Was Hezekiah devastated by the news of what was to come concerning his house, descendants, and kingdom?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager