Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 254 – Assyria Invading Judah (Isaiah 36:1-22)
1. Was Sennacherib successful in invading much of Judah?
2. Were the Assyrians fearful of Judah’s alliance with Egypt?
3. Were the Assyrians afraid that God would defend Jerusalem?
4. Did Eliakim, Shebna, and Joah want the people at the wall of Jerusalem hearing what the Assyrians were saying?
5. What were the Assyrians trying to accomplish with those sitting on the wall hearing their threats?
6. Whom did the Assyrians warn the Jews not to believe?
7. What arrogant mistake did Rabshakeh make?
8. What response did the men on the wall give to Rabshakeh?
9. What is suggested by the appearance of Eliakim, Shebna, and Joah when they came to Hezekiah to report the words of Rabshakeh?
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager