Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 252 – Idumea Is To Become A Wilderness (Isaiah 34:1-17)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Did God want the world to see His fury?
2. Did the Lord desire those whom He had slain have “proper burials”?
3. During this time of Judgment, did God do anything to show it was surely more than a battle of men?
4. Could it be said that the Lord used His sword to bring about a bloody slaughter?
5. When there is a day of the Lord’s vengeance, can it be easily quenched?
6. How desolate was Idumea to be?
7. How sure and lasting was this judgment on Idumea going to be?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager