Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 251 – Woe To Spoilers Through Forgiveness (Isaiah 33:1-24)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Was God willing to excuse the spoilers who dealt treacherously?
2. What did those who waited for the Lord want the Lord to do unto them?
3. When the tumult arose, people fled, and the spoil was gained by God; who was exalted?
4. What brings about stability?
5. When God executed this time of Judgment and lifted up Himself, what happened to the erring (including the valiant ones and everyone else)?
6. What did God want people to hear from far off (prepare to discuss the many observations that can be found in the answer to this question)?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager