Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 248 – Woe To Rebellious Children Through Tophet (Isaiah 30:1-33)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Were the “rebellious children” looking for counsel in the right place?
2. Did God want His message to His people to be a matter of permanent record?
3. Did Israel want to hear the word of God (in the context of our study)?
4. Did God give Israel a pass on their trusting in oppression and perverseness?
5. Did God intend a permanent destruction upon His people?
6. What was to happen when “the name of the Lord” came from far?
7. When the voice of the Lord came, what was Israel going to be doing?
8. What type of place was Tophet?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager