Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 247 – Woe To Ariel (Isaiah 29:1-24)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Who was going to distress, camp against, and visit Ariel?
2. Who was going to be as a dream of a night vision?
3. During this time of visitation upon Ariel, were the prophets going to be busy teaching in Ariel?
4. Was the heart of the people of Ariel aligned with the words they spoke about God?
5. What can we learn about those wise people or others who tried to hide from God in this context?
6. During this time of woe upon Ariel, what was going to happen to normalcy?
7. During this time of judgment upon Ariel, would justice be served?
8. Was it God’s plan for Israel to be embarrassingly destroyed?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2014 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager