Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 245 – The Slaying Of Leviathan Through Worship In Jerusalem (Isaiah 27:1-13)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. What did the Lord do to the leviathan?
2. Who was the keeper of the vineyard spoken of in this context?
3. Did God want His fury to continue or did He want man to make peace with Him?
4. What was God going to cause them of Jacob to do?
5. When Israel needed correction, did God show them favor or did He punish them?
6. After God took action, what was His plan for the outcasts of Israel?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager