Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 243 – God Exalted For His Great Might (Isaiah 25:1-12)
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Why did Isaiah exalt and praise the name of God?
2. Why would strong people glorify God and cities of terrible nations fear Him?
3. Who has been a strength to the poor and needy in distress?
4. What was brought down as the heat in a dry place?
5. What was God going to do “in this mountain”?
6. What were those who waited for God able to rejoice in?
7. Who was trodden down as straw is trodden down for the dunghill?
8. What did God do to their pride and the high fort of their walls?
Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager