Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 240 – The Burden Of The Valley Of Vision (Isaiah 22:1-25)
1. What nation is the “valley of vision”?
2. Did this burden for the valley of vision show strength or fear from the people?
3. How did Isaiah respond to this vision?
4. In this day of trouble, while Jerusalem was surrounded and being broken down, what did the inhabitants of Jerusalem do to try and protect themselves?
5. What caused God to reveal to Isaiah that their iniquity would not be purged until they died?
6. What message was Isaiah to deliver to Shebna?
7. What did God say He would do concerning Eliakim?
8. What was to happen concerning the “nail that is fastened in the sure place”?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager