Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 239 – The Burdens Of The Desert Of The Sea, Dumah, and Arabia (Isaiah 21:1-17)
1. Did the vision of the burden of the “desert of the sea” present a calm picture?
2. Did this vision do anything physical to Isaiah?
3. Who wanted the watchman to go and declare what he saw?
4. What did the watchman declare?
5. What do we really find out about the burden of Dumah from this context?
6. Were the Arabians going to take a stand against the invasion Isaiah is prophesying about?
7. From the time of Isaiah’s prophecy, how long did God give for the fall of Kedar?
8. What was going to happen to the archers and the mighty men of the children of Kedar?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager