Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 238 – In The Year That Tartan Came Unto Ashdod (Isaiah 20:1-6)
1. Who sent Tartan to Ashdod to take it?
2. At the time that Tartan took Ashdod, what did God want Isaiah to do?
3. For whom did Isaiah serve as a sign in the way that he walked about?
4. When you see how Assyria led the Egyptians and Ethiopians away, what does that show you about what God had Isaiah do?
5. How would those who looked to Ethiopia and Egypt for help feel when they saw them carried away naked and barefoot?
6. What did the inhabitants of the isle say when Egypt and Ethiopia were taken away?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager