Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 216 – Vision Of Isaiah Through Both Burn Together (Isaiah 1:1-31)
1. What can you learn from the first verse of the book of Isaiah?
2. At the time Isaiah has his vision, was Judah properly remembering the Lord?
3. From bottom to top, is the daughter of Zion in good shape in IsaiahŐs vision?
4. What kept Judah from having an end likened to Sodom and Gomorrah?
5. Though Judah did not have the end of Sodom and Gomorrah, did the Lord see them in a similar way?
6. Did God accept the worship that Judah was offering to Him?
7. What did God require Judah to do to have good return to them?
8. What did God promise if Judah refused His word?
9. Why did the Lord refer to His faithful city as an harlot?
10. Did the Lord intend to seek vengeance and return Jerusalem to a state of faithfulness?
11. Was GodŐs judgment on the unfaithful something that they could quench?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager