Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 236 – Woe To The Land Beyond The Rivers Ethiopia (Isaiah 18:1-7)
1. Who is given the “woe” in this chapter?
2. What did that land given the woe send ambassadors to say?
3. Who was supposed to listen when the ensign on the mountain appears and the trumpet was blown?
4. Does God ever sit back and consider what is going on in His earth?
5. In this prophesy, was the Lord going to continue observing or was He going to take some action?
6. When these people are cut down, what were they going to be left to?
7. What “present” was going to be brought to the Lord?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager