Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 235 – The Burden Of Damascus (Isaiah 17:1-14)
1. In the days of Isaiah, did Damascus have hope to be a strong city for years to come?
2. What was going to happen to the cities of Aroer?
3. Were those being told they were to be as the glory of Israel getting good or bad news?
4. When it became as a harvestman gathered corn and when there were little left, whom was man going to look to?
5. In the time Damascus looked to God, what were they being told was going to happen to their strong cities?
6. Because they forgot God, what would happen to the crops they grew?
7. What did the Lord say concerning those who were many, noisy, and had spoiled the Jews?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager