Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 233 – The Burden Of Moab (Isaiah 15:1-9)
1. What was going to happen, in the night, to Ar of Moab?
2. Did the people of Moab weep to God?
3. What were the Moabites going to be doing in the streets and on the rooftops?
4. When the burden of Moab was to occur, were the soldiers going to have peaceful lives?
5. Was Isaiah going to celebrate what was going to happen to Moab?
6. What was going to happen to the food supplies and abundance of Moab?
7. What went round about the borders of Moab?
8. Was this burden of Moab escapable?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager