Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 232 – As He Purposed Through He Hath Founded Zion (Isaiah 14:24-32)
1. Does the Lord fulfill what He has purposed?
2. Was the Lord going to allow the Assyrians to dwell peaceably in His land?
3. Was GodŐs hand limited to just the land of Israel?
4. Can man overturn what God has purposed?
5. In what year was this burden?
6. Should Palestina have taken comfort that the rod that smote them was broken?
7. How bad were things going to be for Palestina?
8. What place did the Lord establish for the poor of His people to trust in?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager