Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 231 – The Burden Of Babylon (Isaiah 14:1-23)
1. While Israel was headed toward Babylonian captivity, what did God promise them?
2. In the Proverb taken up against the king of Babylon, was the Lord going to softly punish him?
3. Was there going to be relief on earth when Babylon fell?
4. Was there a special welcome awaiting the Babylonian ruler in Hell [sheol/torment]?
5. Who is Lucifer (answer carefully, using the context rather than common thought)?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager